Information about cookies
What cookies do we use? Depending on the type of cookies and the settings of your internet browser, they can be permanent or temporary (for the time you have the Internet browser running, or for the time specified in its settings). Permanent cookies help identify your device when visiting our website and allow us to prevent the same content from being displayed repeatedly. Temporary cookies are automatically deleted when closing the Internet browser and allowing the storage of some information that will make your stay on our website (e.g. you will not have to repeatedly enter some data in forms). You can always delete cookies, regardless of whether they are permanent or temporary.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
1. Basic cookies: they are necessary for the operation of our website and for the provision of our services. They include, for example, cookies that allow you to log in to secure areas of our websitewithout having to log in again. If you do not allow these cookies, we cannot guarantee trouble-free use of the content of our website.
2. Analytical/operational cookies: collect information about how visitors use our website use the website, allow to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website while using it. In this way, we improve the functioning our services, for example by ensuring that users can easily find what they are looking for. We do not collect information that could directly identify visitors. The data is aggregated and anonymous.
3. Functional cookies: they are necessary for us to recognize you when you return to our website. In this way, we adapt the content of the website for you, we can address you by your name and to remember your preferences, for example your choice of language or region, settings chosen at previous visit to the site, e.g. content layout, site selection, etc., may also include Your preferences (for example, which product interested you).
4. Targeted/advertising cookies: record your visit to the website, specific sections visited and links you followed. We use this information to show you services and advertising according to your preferences and interests, more effectively targeted direct marketing communication, and also to limit the display of advertising and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
5. Third-party cookies: third parties (including, for example, advertising networks and external providers
How can you block cookies?